Terms and conditions
Please read these bookings condition carefully. They constitute the terms on which you enter into contract with Asia Discover travel Coltd (hereafter refer as “Asia Discovery travel”, “the company”, “we”, “our”, “us”). In these booking condition, you and your or Customer means all person name in bookings form who agrees to buy the tour and/or any person on whose behalf you agree to purchase the tour and who is listed on the Reservation Form. The word “Tour” refers to the trip being booked by the Customer.
1. The Contract: No Contract will be formed until the Company receive
– Reservation form signed by the Customer and
– Deposit or full payment for the Tour.
2. Reservation and confirmation:All reservations must be made in writing via our official website or email addresses. firstname.lastname@example.org .All reservation requests will be handled and replied within 24 hours. We will inform you in case we are unable to process your requests by the specified time frame.
Upon receipt of your request, ADT will check and inform you about availability. Your booking is considered confirmed when we receive your acknowledgement.
3.1 Deposit:To secure your bookings, you should complete booking form and sent it to us with deposit of US$100 per person or 30% of total amount before booking is processed.
3.2 Full Payment:Full payment shall be received no later than 60 days (2 month) prior to the Customer’s arrival, or In case, booking is made within 60 days (2 months) prior to the Customer’s arrival, full payment must be made upon signing the Reservation Form. All payments shall be made either by major credit card or by telegraphic transfer to the appropriate account ( please contact us for full details of our account)
2.3. Revise tour price: All prices quoted are stated in United States Dollars ($) and are based on transport prices (including the cost of fuel), dues, taxes or fees chargeable at airports and ports, accommodation costs, sightseeing fees and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary, Tour price may increase or decrease accordingly. Any such increase/decrease must be paid by or refunded to the Customer. During the period of 10 days prior to the Customer arrival date, the Tour price shall not be increased by the Company.
2.4 Alternatives: whilst the Company shall do everything reasonably possible to provide the Customer’s tour itinerary as planned, the Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, transport and/or accommodation. In such cases, a one week prior written notification of the alterations shall be made to the Customer by the Company.
2.5. Services voucher:Vouchers will be issued to you after we receive your booking form and/or your fully payment.
3. Amendment and Cancellation
3.1 Booking amendment: we will try our best to amend your bookings to satisfy your requirements, but some amendment will be subject to an amendment fees from suppliers or other expenses will be occurred as results of these changes. These amendment will be payable where or not we succeed in confirming your requested amendment. Some late amendment can be applied cancellation charge details in Article 3.2 which will be advised to you at the times of amendment.
3.1 Cancellation by Company: If the Tour is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the right to cancel the Tour. If the Company, at the request of the Customer, agrees to delay cancellation of the Tour then the Company still cancels the Tour for the Customer’s non-payment, the cancellation charges set out in Clause 3.2 shall apply and be payable by the Customer.
3.2 Cancellation by customer: where the Customer cancels the Tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives written notification. The cancellation charge to the Customer is listed below.
- >60 days before departure: No charge, we guaranteed money back.
- > 45 days before departure: No charge, however deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 to 45 days before departure: 10 % of tour price, but may be applied for your next trip within 18 months.
- 15 to 30 days before departure: 30 % of the tour price
- 8 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7 to 0 days before arrival: 100% of the tour price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full cost of any tour if applicable.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the Tour prices but not utilized by the Tour member.
4. Force Majeure : If as a consequence of “Force Majeure” (as defined below), the Company is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel the Tour, the Customer shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the Tour.
“Force Majeur” means Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday, destruction or damage to holiday accommodation, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, exercise of legislative or government action, municipal or military or other authority, strikes, industrial action, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service connected with the Tour, fraud perpetrated against the Company.
5. Customer obligations
5.1 Travel Documentation
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that their travel documentation is in order, e.g. passport and visa
On receipt of travel documents, Customer is obliged to check their travel documentation to ensure that the dates are correct and should notify the Company immediately of any errors or omissions.
5.2 Special Requestshould be indicated in booking form or made in writing at the times of booking. Although we try to arrange for reasonable special request to be met, we cannot guarantee that they will be, and we will be not liable if any special request is not met.
5.3 Health Requirements:it is essential, customer see your GP or travel clinic before travelling to make sure that you have taken all necessary health precautions. As some vaccinations require more than one visit you should visit your GP at least eight weeks prior to departure.
6. Travel Insurance:Asia Discovery Travel tour packages not include Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
7. Complaints and Claims :Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Asia Discover Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Asia Discovery Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
Asia Discovery Travel will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat, and hotels in the event of any complaint.
8. Liability & Responsibility:Asia Discovery Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance to cover these issue expenses.
Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Asia Discovery Travel, Co., Ltd will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
Asia Discovery Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Asia Discovery Travel .
Asia Discovery Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
Asia Discovery Travel is not responsible for the theft or lost of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
Asia Discovery Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Asia Discovery Travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Asia Discovery Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received by Asia Discovery Travel.
Asia Discovery Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.