A Cambodia travel experience is not quite complete until you have witnessed the stunning beauty of Angkor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site dotted with ancient temple ruins and towering monuments. To allow travelers to fully experience Angkor’s magnificence, this 3-day Angkor tour package is specially designed to encompass visits to the ‘must see’ and hidden temple sites with a leisure boat cruise along Tonle Sap lake.
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival (D)
Our car and guide will pick you up at the airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at local restaurant with Apsara show. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor complex (B/L)
Visit the Angkor Thom (big Angkor) – 3km2 walled, of which South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon – the giant stone faces with 37 standing tower 4 carved faces, Baphoun – huge temple – mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Terrace of Elephants – 2.5m tall wall, the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphoun and Phimean Akas, carved elephants and giant graduals, Terrace of Leper King – a double terrace at the north end of Terrace of Elephants with deeply carved, demons and other mythological being and Phimean Akas temple. Lunch at local restaurant.
Follow is the tour visit the famous Temple of Cambodia, Angkor Wat, and it’s visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. It’s massive three tired pyramid crowned by five beehive-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level and this temple is the centerpiece of any visit to the temple of Angkor. Enjoy the Sunset from top of Bakheng Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Bantey Srei – Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, then visit Banteay Srey (40km from Siem Reap town), means “citadel of the women”. But is appellation refers to the delicate beauty of the caving. It displays some of the finest examples of classical Khmer art. Lunch at local restaurant in the town. Transfer to Tonle Sap Great Lake for cruising, visiting fisherman’s life, floating fishing village. Continue to visit Old market for shopping until transfer to the airport for flight off.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide (Other languages with supplemental charge)
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Cambodia
- International airport departure tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program