Angkor discovery offer visitor to discover the sensational ruins of Angkor which is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. UNESCO has set up a wide-ranging program to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival (D)
Upon arrival in Siem Reap, meet and transfer to check in hotel. A city sightseeing, next visit Artisans D’Angkor to discover the traditional Khmer techniques used for stone and wood carving,lacquering and gilding, The numerous items made in the workshops are inspired by the richCambodia heritage, In the evening, proceed to watch sunset at Phnom Bakheng hill. Overnight athotel, Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap (B/L)
This morning, visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom (Great Angkor or Great City). Angkor Thomis a l3km walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire. Theancient walled city of Angkor Thom contains the famous Bayon Temple with its more than 200enormous, mysterious smiling faces. Next, visit to the Terrace of the Elephants. Impressive, twoand half-meter tall wall spanning the heart of Angkor Thom in the front of Baphoun and Phimeanakas, Carved elephants and giant garudas adorn the wall. Terrace of the Leper King – adouble terrace at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants with deeply carved nagas, demonsand other mythological beings. After lunch, visit ANGKOR WAT – one of the Seven Wonders ofthe World. Angkor Wat, the largest temples in the world, with a volume of stone equalling that ofthe Cheops pyramid in Egypt/ The temples of Angkor, built from 879-1191AD, when the Khmercivilization was at the height of its development, represent one of humankind’s most astonishingand enduring architectural achievements. Tonight, enjoy your dinner with Khmer traditional.Overnight at hotel, Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B/L)
After breakfast, we start our trip with a cruise to Tonlé Sap Lake (largest inland body of water);Enjoy the spectacular views as you cruise along the Tonle Sap Lake, which enable you to seefascinating fishing villages, one of Asia’s largest fishing villages, old markets. In the afternoon, wecontinue visiting the Silk farm at Pouk commune, and Western Barray. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight home.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide (Other languages with supplemental charge)
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Cambodia
- International airport departure tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program